Sunday, April 22, 2007

"Create Your Own Professional-Looking Letterhead Using Microsoft Word"

I started using this very easy to learn technique to create a letterhead several years ago when I couldn't remember whose address went at the top of a business letter I was writing!

Now I simply create a letterhead with my name and contact details. It gets over the problem of remembering the correct formatting rules, and it looks really professional. Also, it's a great way to brand yourself and ensure that your resume is easy to find if it's stuck in a pile of other resumes.

I made a short, step-by-step instructional video so that you can create a professional-looking letterhead of your own, in under 10 minutes!


View my "Create Your Own Professional-Looking Letterhead Using Microsoft Word" Video Now!


Kelly Blackwell's 'Create Your Own Professional-Looking Letterhead Using Microsoft Word'
To get the best resolution for watching this video, click on the down arrow at the bottom right hand side of the viewer and select 'original size' from the list that pops up.

No comments: