Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Inaugral Blog - Mission Statement

This is my inaugral blog. I've decided to introduce my manifesto, or at least let you know what my mission is...

I teach overseas, in Thailand to be more precise. I have been working in the education sector for 10 years and have spent most of them teaching abroad. I love my job!

My mission is to help other teachers kick-start their international teaching careers.

I started working on this mission in November last year when I finished writing a book on the subject. I also write a newsletter each month with a selection of helpful tips on teaching in international schools and living abroad.

Currently I'm working on creating an audio product which will be a compilation of interviews from a broad selection of my teaching colleagues. So that educators who are thinking about moving abroad and supporting themselves with a teaching position can get the 'inside scoop'.

My plan for this blog is to bring my experience and thoughts to the masses - that's teachers who are interested! And hopefully help some people along the way.

Til next time...

No comments: