Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TeachOverseas.info's February Newsletter

Yesterday I mentioned that I write a newsletter each month for my website, TeachOverseas.info. I sat down last night and wrote it. I know it's going to be a bit late going out, but I did write it in January - for February.

This month I decided to concentrate on what conditions teachers should be looking for in their international teaching contracts. There is a lot of diversity in conditions being offered, and you teachers shouldn't just be looking at the financial benefits. Teachers should also be looking at medical cover, pensions and tuition for their children.

Please sign up for my newsletter and I'll happily send you a copy of the February Newsletter.

Additionally, this month I wrote an article about how to judge the value of a teaching salary being offered by an international school. It's got as much to do with the cost of living in the destination country as it has with the dollar amount being offered. You can access the article at EzineArticles.

No comments: