Saturday, September 1, 2007

Five Amazing Cultural Events for UNDER $200!

Every year since arriving in Bangkok I have made a point to attend some of the shows that are held at the Thailand Cultural Centre in Bangkok.

This year is no different, next month the Bangkok Intenational Festival of Dance and Music will kick off again and I've got tickets for 4 fantastic shows. I've also got a ticket for Cats in November, not everyone's cup of tea I know, but I love cheesy musical theatre!

And what is the feast of culture setting me back? A measly and very affordable $186, that's less than 100 quid. I'm ecstatic!

Over the next month I'll be enjoying some Mexican dance, some modern ballet performed by an Italian troupe, some cutting edge contemporary dance from Portugal and finally I'm rounding it all off with some Flamenco.

Living and teaching abroad has only broadened my horizons rather than limiting them in any way!

No comments: