Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Wow" International School Recruiters at Overseas Teaching Job Fairs

New technique guarantees you 'wow' international school recruiters at overseas teaching job fair signup sessions!

I developed this technique only recently and tested it at the recent Search international school recruiting fair I attended. It definitely got the attention of recruiters and helped me stand out from the crowd!

At the fair I was offered FOUR overseas teaching contracts and had a hard time deciding where to go. It was a great validation of my job hunting strategies!

I've made a video about why this simple, one-page flyer is such a powerful addition to your job fair strategy and given you step by step instructions so that you can make one of your own - and I'm going to be giving it away!

Teachers who buy my Guide will receive this video for FREE!

"Wow" International School Recruiters at Overseas Teaching Job Fairs

No comments: