Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Did you get a chance to check out the EARCOS website?

I received my conference pack today. Because my school is sending so many delegates, we were able to get the conference packs delivered today, a day early. This means we don't have to go in tomorrow and queue with all the other delegates.

Don't you just love all the goodies you get in a conference pack? I received a clipboard covered in Thai silk, a traditional woven bag, a 'leather' bound notebook for taking notes and a couple of postcards. Sweet!

I've looked into the speakers and have marked in the conference logbook all the sessions I would like to attend. Luckily nothing on Saturday morning interests me, so I don't have to be in there until lunch time on Saturday. There are a number of sessions that will contribute to my professional development as a teacher, and a number of sessions that deal with issues particular to teaching in an international school, as well as subject specific workshops.

I'll let you know how it goes...

Teaching Overseas Professional Development

No comments: